Saturday, August 29, 2009

What's Love?



Last night,i spoke to my babygurl ,found out that similar things of me happening in her life.Is been a long time we didn't really spoke to each
 other after i came to
 Australia. What's love???Can anyone tell me?Or both of us being too naive to trust the one that we love?One of my besty ,he said to me last week.A:"Kwen , u know what?You're playing this game wrongly." N i was like:"I dun treat this as a game, i will give in everything i have n what i could."And he kept explaining n explaining the fact to me..Most of us get into disappointment of some kind-particularly adversity.and will get really emotional with it.We spent lots of time together back in Malaysia.We laughed,we cried n etc...Im wondering how's my babygurl feeling right now???I miss her so much....Can't Wait to c her when i'm back to Malaysia...Hope she is doing alright.

2 comments:

  1. Love is a strange thing. It can be the most amazing feeling in the world, or it can really hurt, but in the end love is something most, if not all of us, will face. While there are many different ways to define love and there are many different ways to love someone (even yourself).

    ReplyDelete
  2. u know wut..here is someone told me the same thing as well saying that i played the game wrongly...n the rules is failed...n i understand it..we use to hold our relationship srtongly in the past is cuz we dont care we dont show much emotion inside...but this time we paid alot alot of emotion that is why thgs turn out negatively

    ReplyDelete