Monday, August 31, 2009

Merdeka day






Oh gosh!!!Is Merdeka day.Did i spelt it correctly???Aiks....Cause I'm in Sydney, so is not a public holiday here.I attended my class.n it's brilliant.i cooked kangaroo today.It was magnificent!!!N the cointreau souffle as well..Damn!!!I didn't manage to take a photo of  it.My classmates just ate it all before i capture it(souffle)..Somehow i felt so impressed with it thou. This is the Seared fillet of Kangaroo with pepper berry sauce n is served with Kumera Galette with pine nuts.Is just bottom of the kangaroo.Can't really c it with this angle..Hehe..This really a classic french dish.n also the first time i've tried it..Whenever i cook,it reminds me of sumone...is suffocating me!!!But i always try to bare in mind:"Change the things that can be changed ,accept those that cannot,and have a wisdom to know the difference"I should stop thinking bout all these stupid things,tomorrow im having exam, n i'm not ready for it..DAmn!!!Study STudy Study!!! Tomorrow will be a brand new day...

2 comments: